It is back to school time and how are you going to make sure your kids have their best chance at staying healthy, keeping focused, doing their best in school, sports and activities? Watch this short video and learn some easy ways to help your kids have their Best Year Ever!
Click on the Video Box below to watch the video
The following are links to additional information on Healthy Lifestyle Habits that will keep your kids functioning at their best:
- Get Adjusted: (This is Vital) Come in and get your family checked for nerve system interference. Research show that getting chiropractic adjustments can boost your immune system!
- Get enough sleep: Adults 7-8 hrs and kids 8-12 depending on age
- Eat Healthy: Get lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet and cut back on the fast food, sugar, chemicals, caffeine…
- Supplements – High quality nutritional supplements to help you stay healthy
- Drink Water: At least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day
- Exercise: Be active and get moderate levels of exercise
- Reduce/Manage Your Stress: Have effective tools to manage your stress
Make sure to check out my extensive Newsletters Library for more information covering many health and wellness topics.
If you are interested in learning more or if I can be of further service, please call my office at (847) 537-2225 (BACK) to make an appointment or schedule a FREE consultation.