We are approaching the end of 2021 and winter is on it’s way so how are you going to keep your family healthy this covid winter season? Watch this short video and learn some great tips to keep you and your family healthy and enjoying life!
Click on the Video Box below to watch the video
The following are links to additional information on Healthy Lifestyle Habits that will boost your immune function:
- Get Adjusted: (This is Vital) Come in and get your family checked for nerve system interference. Research show that getting chiropractic adjustments can boost your immune system!
- Get enough sleep: Adults 7-8 hrs and kids 8-12 depending on age
- Eat Healthy: Get lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet and cut back on the fast food, sugar, chemicals, caffeine…
- Supplements – High quality nutritional supplements to help you stay healthy
- Drink Water: At least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day
- Exercise: Be active and get moderate levels of exercise
- Reduce/Manage Your Stress: Have effective tools to manage your stress
Make sure to check out my extensive Newsletters Library for more information covering many health and wellness topics.
If you are interested in learning more or I can be of further service, please call my office at (847) 537-2225 (BACK) to make an appointment or schedule a FREE consultation.